Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mess mess...

Emo hit me again this morning..
eventhough the sun is shinning brightly outside
its a super sunny day that I shoundn't be emo....

I'm just has too many unorganised stuff..
I have only 4hours sleep recently
I think I dying soon,or else my face condition'll make me ungly soon...

I'm on9ing in library and ppl still sleeping
my plan,elevation and section are progressing in a super retarded speed
I doubt its in a correct way or size
I'M SOOO SLOW IN DOING THOSE SHEET OF SHIT...

My presentation stuff for history and culture class still..
still....in a wrong way....well........

Life...
'll be okay after that..
10minute to material class,I think I'll fall asleep if she showing some video again..

soon to be =)

4 comments:

hwee said...

got cluz then should sleep earli mah....hmmm...
dun stress le...unless u wan emo..
smile=)

the berry farm owner said...

promised wont be the next miss emo like my dearest miss emo hwee !!

hwee said...

i vrvvr long din emo liao lo....

Haloha said...

ahyo..sleep more la
u sound more busy than me. These few days r pretty bad for me too..bad bad bad day. Need to chiong homework on weekends....haiz haiz.