Saturday, August 9, 2008

A suddent emo strike...laugh...

my daily route line is a mess..my room is another mess...and I mess my hair now...

MESSED potatoes... (I know I should make my post short)
Life messed...
PTPTN loan,MUET,stupid computer...part time job hunting...n exercise...
olympic,newspaper,self studies,think of my design.....I din reply calist off9 msg..haiz...

Shit..i even forget my coming on site sketching gotta take 5% of my final!!well,5% is big for kiasu ppl!! and I haven't improve my sketching yet!!

SH told that Sara coming KL for result...OMG...RESULT?? try to use fringers and counts,1234 down..15th AUG...gosh,I din even get my pin number yet la...
lolz,SH dy planned to antisocial till friday which the day we can get our result...die,I know I gotta fail my few econs units..*bless me*

volunteer training camp tomorrow...I'm dealing with opportunity cost these days,'again' maybe giving is another way of gaining...min min,things shouldn't be hold too tight..

I'm sick..the suddent down pour after long hot sunny days make me sneezed since morning..but you din even ask why..........

Don't ask me to drop archi if I streesed myself too much...I gotta cry for months if I do so...
I just need to adjust my alignment back to normal..life's good and I should have enjoy my life!!

I'm hungry..craving for roti canai..ZzzZzZzz...wat i need is just another sunny day

4 comments:

hwee said...

dun stress dun stress!!!
add oil la!!!
now my turn sneezzee lo...

Haloha said...

sis, cheer up ..u can make it. Dun stress ya. just need to get everything under control. jia you!

Lai Yi said...

LOL isnt it suppose to be on the 14th?? from the website at 4pm!!! LOL less 1 day :P

theng wee said...

stress is good

performance vs stress graph is a bell curve

so a certain amount of stress can help you

just don't stress too much

play some mahjong to release stress

i just played LOL

lose RM 3.70

haha