Thursday, August 21, 2008

Archi runway

After weeks of 'lepak'ing during design studio class..finally..assignment due today!!Last minute work kills ppl,as in I did till 3.00a.m. last night and luckily it still looks okay and kind of complete...

Proudly present to u..my garment...



we need to do an 'architecture' garment as to reveal our personality..and by using some 'special' techique to do the garment...
I made a bounching garment as to show i'm a active and outgoing person...the garment seriously 'bounch' la wei when i wore it!!I cut the 'tau fu fa' transparent box into stripe and joint it all together...
And why,a tranparents garmet??...hiahia,cause I like sunlight,so it panetrate light!!

My hilarious,not so serious,retarded presentation...lolz,next time I'll be seroius!!I did kena some 'question' from our seniors who 'visited' us today!!



closer looks...spiral,rythemic stripe..
That's Arnan ,dua persomality garment..its too literally treanslated commented by lec

aggie..not eggie..beauty peagent garment..to show she's a competative person who like to win!!
Shelly>>our indonesia friend 'complicated' garmet to show she's complicated..haha,she's too comfortable with her garment..(nearly,acidentally wore out when class end) realise before stepping out!!hahaha =)

Ching..mysterious
Ker chwing...erm....determined through out the process to make the garment..
Miss Kam..clumsy..and function to protect her since she always bang things

Penguin..ordinary yet wanne be not ordinary person

Janice..brilliant job...obedian person,as the garment control her hand and waist when she wear it...obedian some time restrict her tought too....clap clap..

Another indonesia friend..well..Addirk or..forget his name..shy personality


Wilson..not a patient person,hyperactive,cannot sot still...durian butt..hey,tat's my idea man!!ice cream pls!!hiahia...

Balvic..from Tamzania..he talk well..idea sort like I always see myself from the view of my friends ...

Jeff..great job..independent person..using 'sloting' technique!!

yew peng..complicated charecteristic..and the I like the shoulder part..as to show stress(I think la) that part looks heavy!!

Narges from Iran..hard yet soft garment..as to show hard to approch and friendly part
Jeff with Arnan 'i think it's smelly' mask..and I hopping joyfully with my garment

Couldn't find Henry pic..i think I was busy wearing my garment...n left out kiwi..n lots more..hiahia..*sorry*
Thanks for watching archi runway
*no smooky eyes today,but I got upside down smooky eyes*

1 comment:

Haloha said...

haha..archi runaway.tats so cool...But ur garment looks a bit plain !