Monday, August 18, 2008

17 HOURS!!!

Volunteer for famine 30 camp encouraged to start thier fasting before the countdown day..since
they scared we cant tahan n faint while we helping out them!!=)
So,huiyein and I started our fasting yesterday 12.00p.m.

Now..I'm on my 17hours of famine...This year consider a 'suffering' fasting for me..as in full of 'nice' food temptation around me...my uncle even bought my favourate>>kampung durian yesterday,and goreng pisang,keropok...OMG....

Anyway,I overed it...and I managed to finish my 12 eligible sketching by 2.30 a.m. today...to be post it later as to 'show off'..hehee=)

hungry..still need to fast till 6.00p.m. 13hours to go...gambateh me n huiyein!!

1 comment:

huiyein said...

we've did it !!! now, looking back, 30hrs is nothing. hahahaha !!! but, endurance required la of ocurse. actually min, this year my 30hr past quite fast. Due to sleeping, watching movie and working, i forget the hunger unknowingly. Then, looked at my watch, 6pm !! hoho!! but i admit tat the last 2hrs quite bit "sum foo" la..