Thursday, September 4, 2008

updates

Surprise to see them in my blog??I back Johor during merdeka day,and did hang out with some primary school and secondary school mates..



Normally i just hang out around my small kampung.This time we travelled further to the south!!My 1st time visit to Tebrau City which the largest mall in JB...
There are actually more pictures i took...but then i accidentally deleted in my post...haha..lazy to put back la!!

stone grill restaurant..where we sit under the tree!!but the shop full of the bakar n szziling smell la!!quite nice thou..since got ppl cia me !!hiahia**

After the enjoyments in johor..i stressed,busy,or plus some emo for few days...met assignmentss due dates,orthographic projection which i not statisfied with my work..it just hard la!presentation... and design studio models making...*had only 3 to 4 hours sleep for few days*

I still lost for my 2nd design studio work..which is do a space for my day dream!!lolz...why la..I'm just soo soo soooo lost!!HELP~

dated for movie tmr..I need 2 destress!!
and inspiration too!!

1 comment:

Haloha said...

who's the one behind ah beng?