Saturday, August 16, 2008

Result day

Back to HELP today,the place I spent 1 year and 3 months studying my A-lvl...
We ali-majuED...and I decided to get a sunday cone to 'chill' me down ...





I looks retrated..I din even manage to finish my sundau cone,they all dy bising bising to ask me take my result!!Hui yein happy for it,laiyi said she expected dy,calist okay with it...

unbelievable!!...none of my econs fail...even scored 106/120 for unit3 (which I scored an ungraded last exam)..I scored better for all my resit units...including phy unit4 that I thought I screw it again after the exam...

Of cause,some not nice 1..phy6 ungraded...might resit again or ask for remark...just need 16/600 to get a B



havent finish my sketces yet..sketched till 5 morning and woke up 9 morning...

I'm going to starve for 30hours soon...with>>hui yein...(duh,she can sleep whole day in hse but I still need 2 go uni lar)
30 hours famine for a better tommorow of the childrens..''you've got the power''(slogan for famine camp this year)

3 comments:

theng wee said...

wao your result is very good....
congrats

Lai Yi said...

:D knew u will post ur results when i saw u taking it!!hahas~~
well... when is d femine camp?? i think im intrested with it this time!!:D

Haloha said...

i also slept at 5am and woke up at 9am this morning. After my lecture...i slept like a log for 4 hours.....