Tuesday, August 26, 2008

update from famine 30

My update for the last weekend...


Zhimin had made a different by volunteering in famine 30..I've got the power..don't you think you cant!!Every participants actually made a different.

I put my hat on all the leaders that had organised thier DIY camp,they had run thier camp so succesfully that I doubt i can do that...all campers are super great,they fast,they donated,and they came with high spirit for the countdown.



ji er 30 .... organised by world vision



Huiyein was in programme team that she need to do face painting that day...that's Mr potato zhiyong



I did a 'architecture' face paint for huiyein...puahaaaha..

I was quite free that day as they have excess group leader for individual camper...then I and zhiyong went to help out to sell thier specially made fan..rm3 for 1..the weather was sooso hot that time which u need a fan 2 chill u down!!

Very soon ,after 70++ fans sold out...it rain heavily...





we were standing under the rain n enjoying the concert...



Too much to wirte for famine 30...but i need to rush back for my assignments...its a meaningful activity that made me feel so greatful for everythings I have now...I had a greater impact after this year camp,new perspect towards life and....hmmn,I should contribute more to the rest of the world!!



hehe,we also took the opportunity to take picture with the celebrities..hot mama>>francissca peter..the ambassador for world vision..I like his last year performance better!!



And also OWEN YAP..my super idol...famine angel,8tv newcaster..1 of the cloe most eligible bachelor for 2008 if not mistaken,and also a lecture of a uni...i got his signature too (i was rushing all the way down for his signature).lolz,my hair was in a 'siau zha bo' style after the rain la!!*shy*

architecture student is busy...
got A- for my garment..which a great encourage for me =)

3 comments:

Haloha said...

wah....A- for ur garment...not bad not bad....and OWEN YAP>
he is so so cool

huiyein said...

y de A thing put so small. Put bigger ma !!!

the berry farm owner said...

haha...i put small small every ppl also saw!!hiahiahia..