Monday, August 18, 2008

master pieces...





sketches that i did for the whole weekend..
new assignment due next 2 weeks....plans,elevations and sections..on scale drawing..butter paper and traching paper...haiz..draw till my eyes pop out!!its just hard 2 get the perfect measurement!!


the diploma student showing off thier super hero garment in the courtyard today...we hope that we don't need 2 'show' in that way too...
done 10% of my garment,due coming thursday...haha,bless me ppl..n bless my sketches =)
Oh ya,I survive after my 30 hours famine!!uuuhuu..

5 comments:

hwee said...

suprise!!!
see i so gud..at taiwan now oso read ur blog!!!
continue ur gud work!!
hen cool de sketchin..=)

the berry farm owner said...

waa..my dear miss me so much huh!!

Lai Yi said...

I din know u can draw that well MIN!!! ur ROX^^~~~~!!!!
LoLx u im looking forward to my new intake but also dilemma abt it which is wierd enuf....
Quite blank lol :D!!

huiyein said...

uuaa !!! i am so proud of you !!! got an archi frien !!! look so archi your design now, after the colouring and shades. remember post your garment when you done !!

chunkhan said...

it is a good try! ^^
try to widen u eye angle to draw it more to 2-point perspective..

gambateh!