Thursday, July 31, 2008

31st July

TAYLOR UNIVERSITY ORIENTATION
*your attendance is compulsary*

I woke up not very early and mom drove me to college with sis accompany ...we reach ngam ngam on time 9.00a.m...(PJ campus not very far from puchong)...
*my beloved blog readers..what u guys wanted to know bout my orientation??*
hahaaa...i sounds mean..

the orientation is quite flate..started with talks..welcome speech..and ended with talks too!!no outdoor activities for today...a campus tour as to prevent me from get lost n seek help from HELP..hahaa...

-my course mates aka batch mates (taylor's degree in archi jux started MARCH 2008,i'm the 2nd batch)
total student 26 or 27
4 from indonesia,1 iran,1 around india *i guess*(i never heart that country before)
2 or 3 from sarawak,1 or 2 from sabah...there are also 1 or 2 from penang,johor,perak as well
I'm 1 out of 8 *maybe* from lembah klang!!

I did recieve some 'good luck in orientation' msg,thx ppl...most of my girl girl friends continue the sentence 'got lengzai?' or 'ur class got chun?'
hahaa..*cough..I was anti socialling,concentrating for the talk,look thru my hand book lar*...yeah,i did looks around,ppl 1 glimpse ...'erh..okok lo,help may have more'

-welcome speech from 1 of my lecture *altered*
to those who having emotional relationship,u'll get more emotional
u'll have less n less meal..in less n less protion
sleep become a luxury for u
the sun become so beautiful for u...blablabla..*i think she talk bout hair too*
welcome to school of architecture
-another lecture
welcome to architorture

No need to sit for the language test anymore,skipping orienatation tmr,watching Mummy but not batman tmr,might be joining the oriantation dinner tmr....
Hahaha..which I'll have the chance to wear a dress,maybe nice food too...=)


-ciau,hope tat august 'll be a wonderrful month-

3 comments:

hwee said...

hahaha...
i din attend any orientation in my life b4!!

Vivian said...

wah!!! finally u start uni life d!!! hw nice... gud luck hv fun!!! :) i cant wait 4 my turn!!!

Lai Yi said...

HAHAS!!! kena tipu lar everyone say Taylors alot of leng zai :P
dinner OHHH!! remember to take some pictures of dinner and show to all of us!!!