Monday, July 14, 2008

meaningless monday

refuse to on9 ....
MSN is too hard to sign in sucessfully ....
Chating .... seem nothing much
My computer is gasping for breath...it's working slower slower...haha,I know,it should do less heavy duty work!!

I'm rotten in hse .... temaning mom , lame with ah wan.
I feel I'm getting 'wider' ....haha..but i hate to jog after rain!!Today, I found the reason why I hate to jog after rain!!
Because...
1.the wind plus the sweat...make me cold..not cool!! = (
2.air resistance is larger,so more force is needed to overcome the air resistance 'F = ma' m remain constant,so acceleration needed to increase..blablabla..
(peeps if i'm wrong,dun blame my beloved physics teacher en.Aziz..i'm not that smart in phy la)

gotta shake hulahu later...erm,plus sit up ..lolz,semangat gila!!
I'm part timing to be the cupid of my friend...mission seem not gone smoothly...how??
perhaps I'm not well installed yet...no wing,no bow,no arrow...haha,and bit overweight..cacated!!*goyang kepala*

I'm off to bangkok soon!!5 more days...'shawadicup,kap com,tutu' that wat i know so far... : P

-its a lame post-

2 comments:

Haloha said...

ask me. I think i m quite a good cupid. i dun need wings arrow or watsoever.

theng wee said...

sawadikap is for guys.....ladies should say sawadika lol

so syiok ler....can go bangkok ....i super long time nvr been to bangkok d

sch starts d =(
gonna start life without party everynite till early morning d
when actually is your sem gonna start?