Friday, July 18, 2008

Berries belum jadi yet

Nothings happend recently,or maybe i'm not emo!! =) That's why no post these few days..
Finally,world vision need volunteer to help out in their office.So,i 'lent' my helping hand and fingers!! (Basically,those works required hand and fingers la...computer works,folding letters,packing stuff....) Erm,quite boring...

Wed,heavy rain in the morning..so,i enter the office at 9.30..
thurs,i planned to enter early..mana tau,road block,then jam gau gau,so ended up enter at 9.30..and i 'chao' early too!!
I should be a more punctual worker next time!!hahaaa...

My bestie hui yein is going to climb mount Irau this saturday 'without me' =( ...the mount is somewhere near chameron higland..heard that the temperature at the peak is bellow 10 degree celcious!!sounds dam shook!!clash with my bkk trip..lolz,so envy i am!!

Aza Aza hui yein!!Spirit burning!!
Quite sesat!!See,there's no chat box on my blog yet..cant find the way to put it...screw my facebook profile photo too while changing it!!...hmn,watever,leave it there 1st!!
5 days trip to bangkok+pattaya!!i gotta JUMP on pattaya beach!!around 36-30 degree celcius in BKK..expected to turn dark choc when i back!!
-gatta be dark choc mint signing out-
need to jog in playground

3 comments:

hwee said...

haha..remember buy me sumthing!!

theng wee said...

enjoy your trip...
erm souvenier pls...
hehe

Lai Yi said...

i already become 90% cocoa chocolate colour already after the second redang trip!!! hahas :P