Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Randomness










I did a rectangle thiggy last night...well,I was quite bored at home...

wan : U do this rectangle pyramid thiggy for what ??
me : For something lor...
wan : U got nothing to do ah ??
me : Actually I wanted to give to Sunway pyramid de la
(hhhahaa...sound of haloha from tiolet : U very lame leh...)
















The rectangle shape ended up not very rectangle....cause I do it free stylely...*_*
Then after I do do do, it quite looks like a Chrismas tree !!So, I think gotta to transform it into a tree..(when I'm free later!!)




It's a ear ring hanger...since I cant find a hanger that I like that much to hang my around 20pairs of ear ring,here comes the pyramid thinggy....hoho..


Another conversation last night **I'm talking in a super duper cute way,when u talk wif my younger sis..ur tone definately like tat 1**

me : are u drawing chibimarokochan ?? (looking towards the drawing)
wan : no..it doesn't look like chibimarocachan lar!!
me : it did..i looks soo cute..really,very cuuuteee....HAHHA..I noe u drawing me la...izzit??
wan : NOOO...
me : dun jiajia la..everytime u draw something cute..U says its me!!hahaa...

After I bath..I saw this on my table




Daamm..cute rite!!!wonder why wan love me soo much huh!!
Jie love wan too..even she'll say 'shut up la' when I start singing =( ... or 'ur singing is awfull la' when I continue singing.... sobsobsob



She messed my room too...



Post a pic of my working place too...I think the table is too small...cant fit all my stuff la!!
Exclude the tool,newspaper,colourpencil...its still consider neat!! haaaahaa....



huiyein ffk today
-signing out to chop chop chop her-

2 comments:

sh3rina (^(@)^) said...

Hihi.. how u did that? so nice~~ Oh ya.. I'm sherina.. I wonder if you know me.. I think u don't know~~ xD

the berry farm owner said...

zhiwan's friend ...
the thiggy not nice la..but the i jux use 'wayer'to do it..
can ask zhiwan 2 teach u too!!=)