Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love.Care.Self Interest...I'm lost

Friday night,there was a great fight between me n mom 'again'...yelling,and all the harsh words that hurting each others.... scolding,nagging,criticizing on my fault...''OKay,its my fault,my fault ...my faault''..i pissed off,some words did hurt me badly,something that I mind recently!!


As usual,I cried badly after the war...tears cames out uncontrolably,crying in the toilet,sneezing..tears wet the bear too...
I tot I did care about my family,this times I was wrong...what i have done??


I been doing my own stuff,enjoying my holidays,outings with friends...too many things distracted away me from them ..I walking further away...Its been how long I never have a good chat with my younger sister,I answered her question annoyingly...even I have bulk of free time,but,I just simply help to do her homework..that patch work was seriously like a shit...she's so special...

I felt so bad,every night she was waiting for my help,and I...what I have done...now only I realise....


Mommy....she sacrified alots to the family...but,I never realised that the apple i ate..how heavy she carried that pack of fruit back from market...the cleaning services that she cancled,and choose to do it herself...fetch me home when I called....I yelled at her!!

I didn't even offer my help...I know,she's not that strong as before...I tot I care,but I wasn't...


Its been so long I'm walking on the wrong path...I shouldn't have think of study aboard everytime I fought with mom!!I was greedy and self centred indeed...
I did think alots last night,the responsible to the 'home'...hmn,I stayed in the 'home' but heart wasn't there..


Maybe,Love need to be show in a different way...what I have done was wrong..or out from the model answer...there's a song called 'what I have done',which quite nice too..

Banned from on9,need to behave myself too =(

-crying babe-
.....still hurt

2 comments:

hwee said...

hope u r okay!
smile k=)

theng wee said...

it's still not too late yet to try repair your relationship with your family. as long as you know what to do and what you are doing. just remember that you must bear responsibility for what you have done not just to yourself but to the people around you.