Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Birthday oo Birthday

friends..forget about that emo post!!Its just an emo post but not emo min!!
I celebrated my birthday happily happily happily..(seriously,i don't know where to start my stroy)

Basically,last sunday my Alvl buddies had a gathering in Laiyi hse,in conjuction to celebrate kellie brithday and to 'gaudim' the sotong that we brought back from Dungun.
I went to bkt bintang to met hy,and she told me that she has a date A VERY IMPORTANT DATE on 7th july (which is my bday) with a guy called ShinJif


ShinJif (a guy that with a name that sounds so 'school name')
>back from Dubai
>worked for Shell in Dubai
>called hy out for dinner..in a high class restaurant
>hy admire him SOOOsoooSOO much
>macho and chun guy



She 'begged' me to choose a dress for her date...seriously,i was so happy and excited for her date with tat 'apparently' super chun.After that we went to buy a cake for kellie,i choosed a strawberry cake,since she like red colour soo much!!Hy bought a 'small cake' for me too,haha..and the lady boss called me lengloi!!



nice lamb chop...hy the 1 in white shirt!



shabushabu


Close to the midnight,my friends took out the cake..walking towards kellie..Huh,where m I??
I was holding my camara..preparing to capture pictures la..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,they turned thier direction..Oh,it's for me!!*surprise* and the small cake bocame the cake to 'play' me!






ppl advise from me..don't ever choose green cream cake!!


My birthday,we went out to 1U to find a suitable dress for hy...



lunch in Jack's place,hy was learning how to eat gracefully for the date!!


About 2 hours of dress hunting attempt,huh,sakit kaki la..OMG,hy started to show that disaapointed face..and mad at me!!i was terrified...

the story came to its peak..i grabbed a dress for hy to try..i didn't even dare to talk to her...hy came out from fitting room.


hy:where u get this dress??
me:u don't like izzit?just put back here (poiting the basket)
hy:where u get this??I wanted to THROW back??
me:huh (super shock face)




out from ZARA..tense situation...hy turned back and gave me a plastic bag..
tan,tan..the dress that i grapped was my birthday present from Help friends...thx everybody,a nice purple dress with some satin fabric!!


there's no such date things,no senior from Dubai..haaha,the plot of the lie was quite ridiculous(senior from Dubai somemore),but the main actress is great!
hy..u deserve a oscar award!!



the next lie..was okay la..
my new found dear text me whether i on9ing or not..eventually,she drove his chilired mivy to find me yamcha...perasanly,i did expect her to come,since she asked for my address!!
sh,ur 'kiu' so cha,still expect me to cry ..haha..
still,thx sh,gilbert,kianloon,weihsien to come to puchong..from far..

-the end-

5 comments:

the berry farm owner said...

I hate the spacing ..
i just cant make it more neatly..
tired!its midnight dy!!
so,bare for it!!

hwee said...

haha..Weiiiiiiiiiiii~~~
THE LIE NOT OK MEH???
haha..u perasanly expected onli mah..
chee..haha..
{what if i nvr cum}
u still owe me a CRY!!=p

Haloha said...

haha....i cant believe that u actually got cheated by the "senior from dubai" story.

the berry farm owner said...

tat's wat hy said..she noe how to handle me!!
she got lots story with senior la..
lol,i sounds stupid!

theng wee said...

so i see you got an enjoyable birthday celebration huh
good for you
hehe
happy birthday again