Monday, July 28, 2008

Heal my com..plzzz...

My blogging mood is on!!

I gotta blog bout my Bangkok trip...*even its not very interesting*
I feel like blogging about ORIENTATION too...coming thursday,I need to appear in the orientation of my course,I gotta be the freshie....hmn,honestly,I feel like ponteng the oreintation (can I??)...i just dun like orientation,i dun feel like going...*lolz,i'm acting like a manja uni student..duuuunwan*

My com is annoying...now I think* it kena spyware liao...ridiculous advertisement keep poping out...all those rating thinggy..blablabla...argh,I'm NOT INTEREST IN IT lar!!
all my msg thru MSN also fail to delivered!!argh....geramnya....argh!!

Final decision...i'll take laiyi advise ''stop harming ppl by sending virus to them''
I GOTTA REFORMAT IT!!

weeell,the udang belakang batu *the main purpose for this post* anybody can free reformat for me??I'll appreciatate the generous help =)
need to get a thumbdrive to save up my all files..*CD room broke down thousands years ago,cant save it in disc* 2GB enough??....hahahaa,aint wan to be the next Edison!!hahaa...

-rotten at home-

1 comment:

Lai Yi said...

HAHA!!! erm mayB u could try risk to reformat urself.... i used to call my friend on the line and he teaches step by step :P Btw u din kena those virus that send to ppl yet thru msn :P
~Oh ya those story books ritez got a few is quite intresting at least better than i tot :D
~ How abt our movie marathon!!??