Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm so not sure

Here my 2nd design studio assignment...do a space for me to day dream

we given 2 walls,then we need to graft a space on the wall...basically,the space need to looks like grawing from the wall...





the 1st n 2nd wrong n out n soo bad study models i did..seriously,i din think well,so i jux do somethings like... a stairs..since i day dream when i jogging





the retard...












seriously,tat 2 retard make me emoed for the whole design studio class....





after my rethink,i daydream when i brushing my teeth,jogging,combing my long hair...hmn,i do repeatative job then i'll daydream


since we only allowed 2 do a small space...i decided to do somethings complicated but easy get boring..so,i'll start daydream...
i think daydream is a square that don't wan to be square,but it's still square




if u have a good eyesside...there r square n 3D square..





there r bumbung too,as rain I still can daydream...
the grafting tecnique i used>>coiling ...u can see me inside,but u wont noe tat i daydreaming inside!!nampak tak nampak feeling la..

.

I think i'll work on this for my interim review on tues....I'm so not sure...soo not sure..
I gotta consult miss goh tmr..

mom was complaining the model looks horrible...hahaa,i sendiri cannot tahan too...
well,there r 'study model'..no need to look nice 1...n wayer hard to bend la!

leave me some comment....i'm so not sure...

I got test tmr,i got exonometric orthogarphic to draw
n presentation...i'm busy!!

3 comments:

chunkhan said...

hi. wire is nt a good material due to hard to maintain a good workmanship. it ll give a negative impression normally. try use other material which is more rigid.

n oso.. tat is nt clear abt u space planning n u idea.. did u knw wat u want to achieve???

better ask u lecturer.. jiayou ya

chunkhan said...

n oso... try to interpret u idea n planning with those architecture basic terms like contrast, volume, hierarchy, rhythm, harmony, interlocking, interweaving, scale, and so on..

check on d.k.ching book...

simoyoungyoung said...

ui !! got output dy wo your daydream space project!