Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alian back berries farm

jux an update since long time i din updated my blog...

I take a longger breath today...



architecture life jux so intense..with assignment lining up and due dates to meet..daily route line turns like wake up,school,library,studio,back home,assignment...and eat...no more time for exercise(tat make me feel tat tat bad for myself)...no time for lepaking...no time for nothing to do



I cut my on9 time...kawanku~when u all din saw me on9...well,no doubt i'm drwing or doing my model,or projects...I'm an alian now,i feel so bad...i even din join my buddy birthday celebration...sob...



I used 2 waste lots time on my work..draw very very slow,n i wasted lots time for travelling,its jux 15minutes drive from my place to school,but i take more then 1hours 2 back home(cant wait to get a car!!)....hahaha,i sleep like a dead log in the bus,dun even care how i looks like...watsoever,not enough sleep la..

i have not so good gred for my orthogrphic drawing...(i hate tat) =(

Btw,I'm optimistic....yell,i looks ugly now *breaded face*

1 comment:

hwee said...

so busy ar...wahh=P
add oil la..dun make till so samfu..