Friday, September 26, 2008

2buck dance floor

found a new way to descibe the situation in a rapid KL during peak hours...
not as squezze as sardin... it's squezze as you are in the dance floor....surrounded by 'macho' foreigners...leg kena step by them,n smell....Eeuw,i wouldn't like to desribe!!

taking bus from kl centre is always tat bad compare to PJ area....
no need to walk into the bus..as in..ppl 'll push u into the bus...I did (used my brain) think b4 I go out,well,I should felt glad that i cover 100% of my boob n butt today...

its always sad to said that 'well,i'm not the princess'(although i stay in princess garden>bandar puteri) 'well,puchong sucks' 'well,u choose to go out lepak..so u need to squezze in the bus' 'well,u dun have a bf who can fetch u around' KKkk,'i also fail to find a bf who's a taxi driver!!

face problem maybe....when i was squezzing today i saw a women who's also standing without clutching anything,i p.s 'wao,this woman even geng than me'...as few macho 'foriegner' alight..i get to move closer into the bus...hahaahaa..wat i saw??eerm...sad la!!

I cant help..I just felt so sad after I took the bus back today..I almost have a fight wif mom,after claiming that taking bus is bad....mom only dun allow me to take a cab...NOW...i hope there's only cab in malaysia......haiz...

Girl just need a superman to protect them...I should start to woo a guy n let them be my guidance angle..yeah,i should be despo!!

btw mamamia

1 comment:

hwee said...

superwoman can moh??
hahahah....
zhadou lo..2buck dance floorr..
lik tat u oso can think ...