Monday, June 30, 2008

Landed...bitch back home

picture of bitch min before leaving Redang..*surrender*...acting cute lar!!

my trip to Redang n Terengganu was trully FUN FUN n relaxing,except the part that bitches need to squezz on the small bed...sleepless nightes i had.. sob
blog about my trip after collected some of my photos in my beloved friends cameras.. p/s,can i jux copy n paste from my friend's post??

Gotta intern in World vision from tue to fri..looking forward for the 'sotong big fest' which date undecided....going taylor to submit my form in the morning,scholarship application which expiring today... shall pay a visit to secondary school n cinema...contact pooi pooi,built a 'better relationship' with kok n liyeh who suppose to miss me 'tat' much..hahas,sunway is just stone throw distance from taylor lar!!
looking forward for the exhibiton held by PAM (Malaysia board of architect),i should pay a visit n get some inspiration *perhaps*..haha.,i'm trying to be more archi!!bryan is coming back this weeked too..n tommy...

can i countdown for turning 19years old??Oopps,dam late for EURO finals...end

1 comment:

Lai Yi said...

Lolx my post detailed leh?? :P
juz copy also not a bad idea hahax