Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Correct...i have nothing better to do!!

argh...the first post gotta be kinda screw...(like my economics papers)hahaa..
it's like 100times i 'backspacED' wat i wrote...and here comes missSH
SH>>'got blog d'
me>>'nope,try hard 4 my 1st post'
SH>>'blog bout me lar'
me>>...'U??' no way!!

well,i got too inspired.. maybe...so i decided to start my blog..
after less than 36hours,my A-lvl course gotta ENDED...tomorrow,i gotta sit for my last paper 'CHEM6'...then i MERDEKA!!

seriously,it's somethings to cheer about..cause>>let's 'imbas kembali' to end of year 2007,i started to prepared for my exam part1,and from JAN to FEB i sat for 18papers...blablabla..and from MAY onward i sat for another 14 papers....finally,its 'THE END' for A-lvl...and i still alive!!

basically,after exam..i'll be super free and spend my endless time plucking the berries in my farm...haha
btw,i still gotta mugup for chem in the midnight..wake up,mug again...till....last minute..

tat's all for my crappy 1st post...perhaps more to be blog for my after merdeka life...*GRIN*

2 comments:

hwee said...

haha..pick berries??
whooo...last ppr le..add oil!!gud luck!!=)

Pups and Hams said...

give me more berries..