Friday, June 20, 2008

Celebration gone like..Shake it Shake it

snift..snift..the air of freedom..finally,its over!!
overnight in my freind's house,haha...i getting more welcome!!no more nichole barking...even can sleep peacefully beside her!!lol,jux 'sayang' her more la

right after exam,went bangsar village with my besties..cause she 'tak sabar sabar' to buy a burkinstock,fed her shopperholic addict then had lunch there...

back to my friend's house...lend the sexies top,put on the ever 'bling bling' makeup on the 'dry land' of my face,face condition is so bad..'worst in my life' thx for the 14 papers...ohya,cause we goin to CLUBBING~..my 1st time clubbing,haha...bitches were soo excited...erm..

had super nice shushi at zammai midvally gardens...then maison
was too early there...lols,the dance floor only open after 12 la...
bitches goyangEd...n met a wolf,the bloody wolf was trying to dance wif every girls,kena 'langgar' by his butt..shit,ehww,flew 100m away...the wolf was not satisfied,then start gataling...what to do??S.O.S kien loon,then the wolf change 'target' to my besties...LASTLY,kein loon protected all the girls 'heroly'...hahaha..
the music was okay,gone bit high...n min turns smoked min..err..smelly,smelly...

celebration not end yet...bitches pillow talk till 8 in the morning...

-the end-

i was dead,awake around 25hours..btw,revive after my nap!! *photoss unable to be uploaded due to the cacated pc =(

4 comments:

hwee said...

haha...clubbin nice??
haha...

the berry farm owner said...

haha..u not there..so 'jux' nice lo!!
dance cacatly..btw who cares!!
plx dun stop the music...

Pups and Hams said...

ohh.. go clubbing tak ajak ler??
=(

hwee said...

same gang la..i dance cacatly too..
u owe me berriesss...=)