Sunday, June 22, 2008

nor Green nor Red berries

Officially.... i announce that,me the berries farm owner.. gotta close the farm.. and start studying in TAYLOR on end of july!!may use the hard thiggy around u and try to knock ur head (awch..its pain right??)..or perhaps u can throw the hard thiggy toward me(awch..pain)...ITS NOT A JOKE!!seriously...but its seem like a joke for me...

yeah..i enrolled degree in architecture,which is my dream since young,there's a booklet for architecture front of my study table which i read throungh again and again

yet,i'm not strong determined,so daddy even myself not sure tat i'll be able to be an architect!!don't play play man,i gotta be an architect,it sounds damm cool right??cool ur head!it takes 10 years to be an professional architect,i repeat its 10 years..worst than a doctor....endless night to complete the art work,stressful,low paid,work under ppl...its all deter away my confident.how can i be 'responsible' to the money that invested by my parents??i gotta disappoint them if i drop out..

its Taylor open day today,bump my high school mate who is studying culinary art there,we was staring at each other,eventually,i called his name correctly..(bryan,i'm not tat berlagak la!!)...well,after talking to Mr Tonny,who gotta be my future lecture..and the aunty tat make up till~~hmmn..very 'kua jiong'...
perhaps mom saw the 'sparks of joy' in my eyes,mom took out the credit card,n paid for my registration fee..rm550..its not cheap!!

my parents decided to let me try for 1 semester 1st,it still early for me to switch to other course,if i cant cope(they jux wanted to play safe)....not to say my parents were too harsh to me,i can says how thoughtful they are to let my go for somethings tat i interested...but,its jux a suddent boomboom decision for me.. who jux ended my exam 3days ago~i had been examED gaugau for half a year,and all my holidays plan gone..i havent rest enough lar~ =(

no more optimistic for coming days,don't ask me to make decision anymore...bought 2 piece of bikini today cause i cant choose which 1 to buy...
anyway,heading to genting tomorrow...i must play gaugau

huh,its a long post...thx for reading,ppl...here's berry for u!!HA.HA..

3 comments:

hwee said...

wow!!hen long de post..
haha..gud la..u can make ur dream cum true..hehe..lets play gaogao 1st!!beach babe...2ml be hill babe 1st..or roller babe..lol..=)

the berry farm owner said...

add me more gas!!so i can handle the larger challenge ahead!!

Haloha said...

Hey sis,JIa you ah..Future architect. Nothing is impossible to achieved in the world. And mum n dad are so supportive for letting u enrolling in Taylor. No worries about dropping out. Just try your best. Days in studio will definitely be unforgettable and memorable. I am always here for you. Jia you jia you. Muacks. Love you always.

P/s: i am falling sick. still need to wake up in the early morning to complete checklist for roadshow. Haiz. Next time drop u a longer message la. Will update my blog soon. Enjoy !!