Monday, October 6, 2008

sayonara??arrigato??1.8K job

My 1.8K job...almost gone (i'm hopeless) ..
yet,its still a special interview experiences...

I found a job on9 that they call it Brand Ambassador (sounds cool rite?) for a luxury event,11days rm1800,needed skills urshering n promoting....WAW...that's my 1st reaction!!


so,I sent in my profile and my *nicest* picture...yeah,i got selected for the interview.
n i went for the 1st interview last sunday,with doubt that i might get cheated...

I fill in the form which ask about ur vital fugure,dress size n shoe size...went in..n they measured my height 164.5cm...took a picture...n start interview....well,interview started with 'tell us bout urself',job i did before n 'u tie ur hair urself?' 'u apply makeup urself?' blablabla...
n thier turn to explain the job..its a event that sell expensive watches..really ex watches at starhill gallery,watches with diamonds,gold,limited edition....damm cool wei!!

I got selected for 2nd interview...which today..

I started with bad intro (well,i din prepare well).....normal chit chatting that ask u about ur working experiences..n test my promoting skill...last but not least,the rich kind brand representative ask me to say out the brand on the list,no30 -40...n i DEAD...erm,my pronouncation suck,n the brand...huh,u never heard b4 1 la...

they 'll call to inform me wherether i'll get short listed...anyway,its a precious experinces..I'll do better for my next job interview!!

1 comment:

hwee said...

my buffet ar.................