Saturday, October 18, 2008

2nd chance?? 3rd chance

If I given 2nd chance??
how often u heard i'm saying to myself in my life...btw,this post should sounds emo from the beggining...

I got a phone call last night,that there's an interview today in starthill gallery for my 1.8K job..oh yeah,seriously I hope to get the 'cool' job so much,every other girl do so..
I went for the interview,we have short chating wif all the selected girls...short intro n talking bout ur past working experience...

umbrella girl,show girl,sunslik girl,ursher 4 gala event..blablabla..gosh,there r jux so more experience compare 2 me!!sad sad...after the 'shock'..my turn 2 say somethings bout myself,crap la...i din mention bout how i spent my time work for world vision,(now,I think I should be proud to say that)

I'll be inform the result few days later....hmn...wat can I says..'bertaruh kpd tuhan ' or 'up to the general manager la'

after interview....I have totally no idea where to go...since my date dun feel like goin out today...I walk alone in sg.wang...normally,i enjoy shopping alone...yet,today....I felt so 'alone' n I din enjoy at all...maybe sg.wang was too crowded...

manage to shop 3 rings in a short...some pattern diff colour....hahaha..n cheap!!

she loves procastinating!!

No comments: