Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rollercoaster ride day

I decided to update my blog...in 1 attempt!!
Today,my material project(20% of final mark) due...so,I'm free..at least for a few hours!!

Last wed, had a special artwork shop, that we required 2 do a painting..I enjoyED..
Last weekend, I joint Raleigh IW..spent my weekend with fabulous Alpha members...I had lots fun there...
This mon, my mid-sem break ended!!Drag my tired body to school...celebrated KAM's birthday!!
tues,hmnn...nothings special....

Today,was rushing for the submittion in the morning,my presentation was more than okay

In the bus station outside sunway,met a seriously..I SAYS SERIOUSLY looks stupid n noob guy,F***...i think he tried 2 molest me!! n I walked away...I did nothings

slept in bus...till I realise i took 2 hours back home...n I haven't even reach home yet...I almost broke down while msging dino..
A msg came in..I shortlisted for the 1.8K job final interview...haha,till now I still doubt how much that job can be trusted...btw,its gotta be a hard yet cool..

need 2 study for watches ..I wan 2 be selected!!I wan 2 earn a laptop coming holidays!!!azaaza!!

No comments: