Monday, December 22, 2008

What I want for christmas

I'm a person with no strong determination and my passion can only last for 3 minutes. You may found I talk alots with you in the beginning and we have nothing to chat about in the end....Anyway, I'm just finding a reason for not updating my blog even I have nothings to do..hahhaa




I had been busy throughout my 1st semester, the 'shock' or targedy happpened during my final submition really really torture me alot...yet,I managed to over it!! I know I should learn to be smarter and work more carefully...*result for 1ts sem will be reveal tmr* who'll know how worry I am?


I work for 11days right after my final final submition...A work that testing my feet ability and my sociability ...yeah,working never been easy...the pressure to be the best ursherer who speak well, who interest the public to go to muzium which always known as a boring place, who never be late, who curi tulang in toilet but never got caught...who fake* infront of your boss..who hold your smile even get scolded, or when your heart already sobbing...


I'm still on my way to improve my weekness that I found from this work...I still hate my agent..I still learning to be more evil..and I still learning to be smarter!!




all the lengloi that working in the same event..the guys are supervisor...(knew new friends from the event too)

I'm lost in the moment...I wondering to work or not to work, I hope to keep lazz around, too many uncertainty...*I get scolded by mom because I din study in home* haiz..I have no no plan!!I NEED INITIATIVE to start everythings..I wanted to read love stories to feel the romance to merge with the christmas..

No comments: