Saturday, August 7, 2010

to YOU

the more you know, the more you know you don't know, this is so true ...
I though I know, but now I'm not sure ...

I must be dumb enough that I din't catch what they mean ... dad went back to visit ahma
he must be missing ahma alot

they ask me alot about the changes on you ... I might be right, or I left out you too
scared of lost trek about the people around us, we tried to update ourself ... we got so down
its hard to get balance, indeed

Family, ironically, we din bother to updates ourself, knowing that they wont left you out ... sometimes they just like to compare, however, all of us proud of you
dont let the reality beat you down, you are just meant for another path, which is longer, think of the journey the process, you clear we also clear that, it's what you want. what means for you

the bits and pieces that belongs to our family ...
breakfast with plain bread and jam
road trips, seafood n paddy field ... outdated internet connection
nowhere like home ...


to love people who love you
why we cant?

1 comment:

hwee said...

the more you know, the more you know you don't know....