Thursday, April 9, 2009

Save my blog from commit suicide!!

What's your impression on me??


That tall girl who jumping around?talk laughly...abit"chi xin"...energetic..outgoing...

Well...none of them apply to me recently.Many of my friends was saying that I looks sick, moody, dull, bad, overchill, pale, blank...(AND THEY DONT LIKE IT)


It's only 6 or 7 weeks of my 2nd semester, I feel its like 2 or 3 months over dy.Life....still as hectic as usual, though my classmates found its much more free than last sem. It's all caused by my inefficeincy, carelessness.... I normally need more time to finish up my project, I knew it

I tend to be more focus, this semester. And, to sleep early is also my new year resoluiton!!hahaa.. RESULT of my determination >> so far, my project still so last minute...n my gred, its unsatisfactory, since its still some distance towards what I'm aiming.
I had done my best, n yeah, what to do? Btw, I din't regret of it, since I had done my best!

Sometimes, I still doubt...I wonder..I should have work even harder, so it can be better....
Hmn, architecture can make ppl despo!!

I have been away from my dearest sunshine, my green green sky and my blue blue sea for awhile, I fail my 11th resolution of 2009, which is do exercise as least twice a week. Arrg...tak boleh tahan lagi la.

I'm going to RALEIGH monthly metting this saturday. A half a day of my weekend, to recharge myself perhaps its the better way to keep me moving!!

I'm working hard to keep everyday moving..to solve problem and meet new problems again. Btw glad that got my new 'bf' dy, which eventually makes assignments move more smoothly (cant imagine without it). Transportation still my big troubles, I become so impatient, I speak badwords more than last time...damn...(sob,I should be good la~)

I don't care how many ppl 'll read my long blog till here, it's just my way to express my emotion!! EMOTION!! I should look forward! and I cant help on the changes in me!
I still in love with architecture
*heart*

2 comments:

Haloha said...

finally updated ur blog ya!!

Lai Yi said...

Ehh u call ur partner as BF is it?? n u tried ur best already, why push ur luck that FAR when its out of ur control dear~ Everything makes people despo as long as u hope and work for it... Those who arent despo at our age is those who dont care~ etc: me.... :P